Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

One glitch, still Ten Stars

I have one problem. I have a medal Glitch, I can't seem to get the "MASTER" medal in the newgrounds medals. My highest is over a million. So i don't know what is up with that. Can you fix that?

Thank you for the great game! :3 Ten out of Ten

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great! Only a few problems...

Okay I love this game. But there are a few things i dislike about this game. First, The way the notes are played in the circle are way to difficult I would suggest making it like a Guitar hero Rockband with a straight line not a circle. The next problem I have is that the game when playing a game is very laggy. It is hard for me to play with all the lag. I mean I guess the circle kind of play would be easier if it wasn't as laggy.

RPG Battle Updated RPG Battle Updated

For a start

For a start this has some great potential. I could see this be a big game one day if you work on your graphics and stuff. I would suggest fixing how you have to completely click on the letter for the magic. But i love the idea of animations for the magic attacks. Which are good.

Z3RO0 responds:

Thanks for the review, but there are some things I chose to ignore that are mentioned, namely graphics. They don't really matter when it comes to gameplay, right? Anyhow, I understand your issue with the clicking on the letters, instead of the general area as a whole for magic. I'll try to fix that.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Great Game!

This is such a great game. If you have a lot of time on your hands then play it out of boredom. I would suggest this to anyone who is really bored. Otherwise great game! (I got it in 940 seconds.)

Melodies Melodies

Okay,

Could be better... Making The Notes stop playing if you miss.