Cock Rockets in Haiti Cock Rockets in Haiti

Your a terrible person

Thats not right. You don't make fun of a disaster like that. This makes me mad. 0 stars. I hope this gets removed.

Sidorio responds:

Yous was mad already, n****r.

Naruto XD Flash Naruto XD Flash

OMG AMAZING!

Such a great Flash. Amazingly drawn. Possibly one of the best drawn ones ever! The only reason it isn't 10 stars is because you need voices

The Llama Song The Llama Song

Lawl!

How did the orange slay the rake? Hmm... :/?
I love this song ^-^

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

One glitch, still Ten Stars

I have one problem. I have a medal Glitch, I can't seem to get the "MASTER" medal in the newgrounds medals. My highest is over a million. So i don't know what is up with that. Can you fix that?

Thank you for the great game! :3 Ten out of Ten

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Great! Only a few problems...

Okay I love this game. But there are a few things i dislike about this game. First, The way the notes are played in the circle are way to difficult I would suggest making it like a Guitar hero Rockband with a straight line not a circle. The next problem I have is that the game when playing a game is very laggy. It is hard for me to play with all the lag. I mean I guess the circle kind of play would be easier if it wasn't as laggy.

RPG Battle Updated RPG Battle Updated

For a start

For a start this has some great potential. I could see this be a big game one day if you work on your graphics and stuff. I would suggest fixing how you have to completely click on the letter for the magic. But i love the idea of animations for the magic attacks. Which are good.

Z3RO0 responds:

Thanks for the review, but there are some things I chose to ignore that are mentioned, namely graphics. They don't really matter when it comes to gameplay, right? Anyhow, I understand your issue with the clicking on the letters, instead of the general area as a whole for magic. I'll try to fix that.